Saturday, May 15, 2010

Time To Takeover

The year continues to get closer and closer to the end and I am very excited for the summer break coming up. My classes for next year are going to be scheduled soon and I feel that next year should be a great year. I am continuing to do well this quarter and I plan on getting all the help I need to make sure that I know all of the material thats needs to be known for any upcoming tests or most importanly the final exams. My exam schedule is going to be pretty lengthly compared to the first two quarters, but I should be ok if I continue to study hard and ask questions when needed. As far as the soical life goes, I am liking the fact that we have a carnival today in the middle of our campus. I plan on attending because they are supposed to have free food, but besides that it is time to takeover because time is running out fast before the end of the school year is over.