Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break Doesn't Mean A Work Break

Spring break officially starts Monday, but since I don't have class on Friday mine starts early. It could not have come at better time either. This week has been full of professors squeezing in exams before break which translates to all work and no fun. The good thing is that I only had one that was cumulative
Although, many of professors were going on vacation they still were able to assign work. I have two chapters to read for political science, an oral evaluation that I have to write for Spanish and an English paper due the day I return. That does not even include long term assignments that I have to work on.
Despite this workload I have dedicated this weekend to pleasure reading. My mom bought me the last two books of the Twilight series last week. However she would not give them to me until spring break because she knew that I would be so engrossed in the books that I would not do anything else. She was right. I am also going on vacation to Buffalo next weekend to play sled hockey. This should be exactly what I need to rejuvenate my spirit and be ready for the second half of the semester and all the adventures it will surely bring! That does not surprise me as everyday is an adventure.