Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ready Set Go

Last week was spring break and boy was it nice! However I do not think that sixteen hours in the car and four sled hockey games in three days is exactly what my body needed to rejuvenate. I am extremely stiff and exhausted so motivating myself to  go to class has not been easy. Not only that but I have a feeling these next five weeks are going to be very hectic. I still have ten and a half hours of community service to do for my Spanish class, three research papers to write and final exams.  Not to mention the fact I have to decide if I want to transfer next spring or if I will wait till Fall 2010 and the decision has to be made soon. 
Despite the fact that the next five weeks will probably be stressful I am looking forward to them. They will certainly be full of adventure and I just keep telling myself that once five weeks is over I am off for almost three months. It has been a long semester but I am coming to the home stretch and I just keep reminding myself of two things. What does not kill me makes me stronger and everyday is an adventure, just hold on tight and enjoy the ride.