Friday, April 3, 2009

Just Keep Going

This week has been pretty ordinary. Lots of work, and lack of sleep.  Tests, tutoring and writing papers. There were a few highlights. All but one of the entrances to the main building was closed. That made getting in and out a bit of a challenge. I walked up the winding ramp and it was not until I got all the way to the top that I realized it was closed. Also the email system at my school is down. This usually would not be a problem, except that I am having problem registering for my English department exam. It is an exam that all students in composition 2 must take. I tried calling the number, but that only connected me to the testing center and said nothing about the department exam. Then I decided to email the head of the english department. Then I found out the email didn't work.  Thankfully, next week will be better. I do not have any classes on Monday or Wednesday. Monday is supposed to be designated to research. Wednesday is cancelled, but class is meeting on Friday. After next week I will have one month to go and I am so excited. i just keep telling myself that everyday I go is one less that I have to go. Just keep going and enjoy the adventure!