Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nothing Left to Do, Except Do It

Three weeks. How hard or stressful can that be? I have known for a while that this semester was going to be tough in terms of getting the grades I would like. I knew it would come down to the end in almost every class and guess what I was right. As of Thursday 1230 one of my toughest and biggest assignments will be over. It is a ten minute Spanish presentation. I chose to go first. I hope that was a good decision. I actually think it was because I cannot stress over it anymore. I have done that for weeks. Once that is over all I have left is a final for that class. I still have quite a few assignments for my English class and at least one more major assignment in all my classes. Sometimes I wonder how I am going to cram all that information into my head.
  Speaking of stressing for weeks, I must register for classes tomorrow. I spoke to an advisor and she recommended I speak with a transfer advisor. She thinks it is in my best interest to transfer after next semester. If I  do that then picking my classes is pretty simple as I only have five left until I complete my associates degree. The message of the week is that no matter what happens the sun will always rise tomorrow and worrying will not change that. For this reason there is nothing left for me to do except finish and try and enjoy the adventure because everyday is an adventure.