Sunday, May 3, 2009

The End is Near, Of This I'm Certain

One big assignment down, too many to go. The Spanish oral is done, but it did not go well. The good news is I now just have to sit in the class for the week and listen to other people present. The other good news is that my presentation for Macroeconomics is done so I do not have to do anything but listen in that class either. However I have no idea what is going to be on the final for that class so I have to ask him on Tuesday. We have only done one chapter since our midterm. Don't worry just because I don't have to do work for those two classes does not mean my last full week will not be super busy. I have to read 150 pages for my political science class, take an exam and write a paper by the 18th. What professor makes you hand a paper in after the semester is over? I guess professors can do whatever they want in college. I also have to write two papers for English by the 11th, one of which is a ten page research paper. In addition to all of the work I have to do I meet with a transfer advisor tomorrow.  This means I have to make decisions on my future and we all know how good I am with that... not. This week is certainly going to be an adventure. That is not surprising though as everyday is an adventure!