Sunday, May 17, 2009

Freshman Year: Stick a Fork in it It's Done

I am finally done. I emailed my last paper to my professor tonight. Four finals in one day was extremely exhausting. That is why I took a maximum of three classes per day next semester. I am taking World Civilization II, Public Speaking, Statistics, Microeconomics and US History II. Although, four finals was exhausting I must have done decent because I have earned two A's so far. Despite doing well I believe i learned even more important things this semester. College is collaborative, a person can't do it alone. College is hard work no matter where you go. Most importantly, I've learned that everyone "figures out how to manage." Everyone gets stressed but everyone survives. Some people realize college is not for them, others change their major and others have the time of their lives. No matter what everyone has adventures. I certainly had my share. This should not surprising because everyday is an adventure!