Sunday, May 10, 2009

Finishing Touches

I can't believe finals are here. As of eight p.m. Tuesday I will finished with finals. I am sure everyone can guess what I have be doing for the past week. Studying, studying and studying some more. I have found that I have needed to work with others in order to have motivation. My friend and I sat together and wrote our ten page papers and I met a classmate in the library to study for my political science exam. This is necessary because most of my other friends are home from college and I feel like I am the only one that still has to do work. I am only really concerned with two exams: Spanish and Economics. They are my only cumlative exams. Also they are my two most difficult courses. My economics teacher did not tell us what chapters were on the exam until there was five minutes left in the class before the exam. Talk about a warning, I am just going to study as much as I can and when all else fails I am going to pick "c." The good thing is that no matter what happens, as of Tuesday night it is over. I am just  going to enjoy the adventure as everyday is an adventure!