Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Halfway Home

There has been a lot of snow lately which has been causing the university to cancel school for the past two weeks. I have been enjoying my time off and have been taking advantage of the free time that I have to get work done. I was supposed to have a midterm today but the class got canceled allowing me to have more time to study. This is good because I know that going into the midterm whatever day it may be, I will have extra confidence in knowing that I should do well. As far as my other classes go, the workload has been perfect in quantity and I hope that the future holds an even lighter amount of assignments. My confidence is at an all time high allowing me to believe that I will finish this quarter strong. I scheduled my classes for next quarter yesterday and like what I am taking. For this quarter, we are finished next month for spring break and as of right now I am halfway home til the end of the quarter.