Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mid Term Break!

Finally, it's here! Mid-term break! These past couple weeks have been so stressful. I have been doing nothing but swimming, studying, and getting very little sleep! But now that is all over because swimming is done! Hooray! The end of swimming is very bittersweet--I love my teammates and swimming, but it did take up a lot of time I could have been studying. Now I can focus on my studies for the rest of the term.
I had one midterm last week on Wednesday in American History. Studying for that exam was a total pain--there were so many dates and figures to remember! But I made it through the exam pretty well, I think. There is so much reading for that class. I think I'm going to have to learn how to be a faster reader.
Now I have a midterm--after midterm break(!?!)--on this coming Wednesday for Biology. I think it will be very hard. I'm still not quite liking the sciences, still. There is just so much tedious work that goes into these labs we have to do for that class. I might take one more science next term (to fill out the science/math requirement) that doesn't have a lab--Global Change Biology.
I am really looking forward to having more time in my day to study. Wish me luck this second half of term!