Thursday, February 25, 2010

6 Days left of classes, but who's counting?

Who would have guessed that a term this exhausting would be over so quickly? I know I'm not the only one who hated winter term. The gray sky and the cold air were the two main reasons for this term's blues. School was so much harder than last term! I am pretty sure it was the 4 hour biology labs and Spanish 5 days a week that really got to me. Also, although my American History class was very good, it was sometimes hard to keep up with the students in my class who were juniors or even sophomores.
Now we are picking classes for spring term. I unfortunately get to choose almost LAST out of the freshman class, so hopefully pickings won't be too slim. I am hoping to take Global Change Biology, Spanish, and Economics or Psychology. I really want to get into Psych, but many people I know want to take that class, too, so we will just have to see how it fills up.
Now that swimming is over, I have more time to study. And since I study sooner, I have more time to do other things that are actually fun! Last week, I went to a sketch comedy show on campus. It was so funny! I hope that spring term will be so much better than winter term.
Better get down to business now--my roommate and I are rearranging our room to relieve some mid-week stress!