Wednesday, March 3, 2010

9th Week

This week has been fairly easy so far, but that just scares me for what is to come next week. Finals are next week, and I cannot WAIT to be done with this term! Last night I signed up for classes for the spring. I'm taking Spanish 3, American Social History 2, and Symphonies: from Mozart to Mahler. Plus I'm still doing choir and I've decided to take voice lessons. Spring is going to be very busy, but very fun. I'm really looking forward to all my classes. I just decided that I really do like Spanish, but I have to keep practicing. When you get better at something, you like it more. Luckily, I know many people here at school who are willing to practice with me! I am also looking forward to my Symphonies class. I'm not really sure what to expect. I read the class description and it sounded like analyzing music and comparing it to certain articles we read in class--sounds interesting! I'm terrified out of my boots, though, for American History. A notorious professor is teaching it, and I'm afraid he will rip me to sheds. I hear lots of things about him: funny, scary, offensive, and a wonderful prof. All I know is that I will probably work my hardest in that class than any class I've taken all year. All I have to think about is spring break.
Spring break, Anne, two weeks. You can make it.