Thursday, April 8, 2010

Back In Black

The third and final quarter has just got underway and I feel that it will be a nice way to end the stretch run of my freshman year. My spring break was good because I was able to get out of Ohio and head down south to Panama City Beach, Florida. After that vacation, I am well energized for all of my classes and think that my courses that I am taking won't be as bad as my two previous quarters. My professors are all really nice and I am thinking that my health related fitness class will be my strongest class of the quarter. I do plan on going to the writing lab more often his quarter so I can better my English papers to make them as good as possible. The social life on campus is booming now because of the warm weather, and I think it is safe to say that the university is back in black for the spring quarter.