Monday, January 25, 2010

Strong Student

I am well into the second quarter now and the workload that I am getting is not as much as I thought it would be by now. I continue to remain focused and it has payed off in the long run because I am getting all my work done at a reasonable time basis and turning it in on time. I have a English paper due at the end of the week and plan on getting it done ahead of time so I can continue to enjoy as much free time as possible while being a college student. One thing that I have noticed about this quarter is that a lot of people do not want to go to class. They often oversleep which causes them to develop lazy habits, but i have not missed a class yet this school year and I am confidant that it will continue to benefit me. I am determined to not slip under the belt and be like other people. I have always been a strong student and will continue to be that way.