Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Well Prepared With No Worries

So far, this quarter has gone by very smooth. I am enjoying all of my classes and I feel that if I keep a clear head and stay focused from any distraction then I will be successful this quarter. My English class I would have to say is my favorite class so far because of the stuff that we are currently studying. It is really interesting and I am finding a lot out about what I didn't know about the Middle East. My Math class is going good to because of the current material that we are studying. I am understanding it because I enjoy learning what is being taught. As for the rest of my classes they are going pretty good. I continue to enjoy the soical life more and more as colleges continues to go on. The basketball game I went to on Saturday was fun because we beat the school that took our football coach, Notre Dame. It was also interesting to see some of the fan reactions throughout the arena, but for the most part, everything was pretty much civilized. the Bearcats won which was good and I hope they continue on their road for the NCAA tournament. I would have to say that this quarter I am well prepared with no worries as of now.