Friday, January 22, 2010

Week 3

I can't believe that the third week is almost at an end! My roommate just had a calculus midterm this morning--seems a little early to me. I'm so tired from doing homework and swimming, but midterm break isn't for another two weeks, and I have a paper to write, and tedious labs to do, and pages and pages to read for all my classes. On the brighter side, school is not as hard to get into now that it is third week. It was difficult to come back from a six week break and just start intense classes again. I guess the best part of my week would be that I kind of figured out what I want to major in: American Studies with an emphasis on music--POSSIBLY. Trust me, this is the thing I'm only leaning toward; it doesn't mean I'll actually do it. But American Studies takes a lot of my favorite things--history, political science, and english--and combines it into one major about America! How cool is that? Also, if I have an emphasis on music, I could give a recital for my senior project. NICE!!!!! Well, unfortunately, nothing else has really happened this week, so I'm just going to leave it at that. Hopefully next week will be more eventful!