Friday, December 12, 2008

Coming Down the Home Stretch

This week was full of work, which was pretty much expected. I finish on Wednesday. Between now and then I have four finals and a capstone essay to write. The good news is that only two of those finals are cumulative. My theatre final which I am not worried about because all of the questions come from previous test and my Spanish final. That one is going to be absolutely terrible! I can't even do a test on one chapter I don't know how I am going to do one on three. I guess I better get used to it though because I am taking Spanish again next semester. I have not finalized my schedule yet because I am unsure if I should begin working toward my communications degree this coming semester or next fall. I will have some decisions to make over the break. At least I will have over a month to decide. I can't even feel guilty for not doing work, I don't know what I am going to do with myself.  I am sure I will have some adventures. Speaking of adventures, the fire alarm went off when I was in Spanish on Tuesday and we had to evacuate. Luckily my Spanish class is on the first floor, or it could have been much worse. Thankfully we were able to go back in the building after a short time and the adventure ended there. I was not surprised though because everyday is an adventure!