Thursday, March 6, 2008

Scheduling

One of the most stressful things I have had to deal with this quarter is planning my next schedule. My previous experiences doing this had not been that bad. My registration times were fairly early and I had a ton of general education classes I still needed to take. This time though I was one of the last people to register. I also needed certain classes so that when I come back to school in the fall I will be able to take some upper division courses. So after many stressful hours of huddling over the computer trying to make something work, it was my time to register. Thankfully, I was able to get the classes I needed, which will free up a lot of things in the fall. The only problem is that I have a lot of hard classes. I am taking a plant biology course, with six hours of lab each week (quite a downer), another precalc class, Western Civilization, and Logic and Argumentative Writing. The highlight of my schedule is that my biology professor is rumored to look a lot like Matt Damon, which should make the lectures a little more interesting :) I also realized that two of my friends are in the class with me, which is exciting and really random. So despite the fact that I had a horrible registration time and will be stuck in six hours of lab each week, I am still happy with my schedule and looking forward to next quarter.