Friday, March 28, 2008

Home

Its funny. Whenever I am at college, I love it and am not moping around missing home. I am absolutely in love with my school. At the same time though, I love to be home. With only a few days before heading back to school, I have no urgent desire to return yet. I am totally enjoying myself doing nothing. However, as soon as I go back, I know I will be glad to be there with my friends. Its a great feeling, knowing that I love my school. Last year there was always that fear that maybe I would make the wrong choice and go to a school that I would hate. That I would dread returning to school after breaks and vacations. Thankfully, it is not that way at all. Although I might not want to go back yet, I know that as soon as I reach the campus, I will be happy to be at college and with my friends. Plus, I am positive that this quarter is going to be better academically. I am taking two history classes, which, history being my major, should be fine. I am waitlisted for an easy math class (much better than last quarter's precalc) and am taking a philosophy class again. Compared to last quarter, it should be relatively easy.