Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mid-Terms

First semester I didn't have any real mid-terms, instead they were just normal tests, but this semester I had 3 and a paper. My Understanding America test wasn't too bad, I got a low B on it. Accounting was really difficult. I even went to the help room for the three days before the test and I still got a C, but since it's a tough class, I'm satisfied with that. I also had an Abnormal Psychology test that wasn't actually cummulative, but it was worth a little bit more than our previous tests and I got an A on it! (my first A in that class) For spring break I went to Mexico with my mom and sister. It was a really nice, relaxing trip. It's strange because at college, people rarely go on a trip for spring break, unless it's with their friends but since most college kids are broke, there weren't a lot of people I know that went out of town. It was really nice to get back to school though, I really missed my friends which made me realize that this summer is probably going to be really hard to be away!