Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So, not much new has happened this week. I am learning that I get more done when I have a lot to do than when I have a lot of free time. My biology class was canceled this week, and since it is 4 hours (3 in lecture, 1 in lab) on Mondays and Wednesdays, that freed up my schedule considerably. I had so many big plans for this week, but it is so hard to get stuff done when you have so much time to do it!
Besides my huge amount of free time, I experienced my first truly stressful assignment in college. Besides my speeches, that is. I had to write and in-class essay for my "Argument and Logic" class, which turned out to be pretty difficult. I am starting to think that logic just isn't my thing, which is kind of depressing.
I am also very excited for this weekend. One of my friend's from home is planning to come here in the fall, so she and her mom are coming this weekend for Preview Day. My mom decided to come with them, and I am so excited to see her! So if I can just get through one more day, I am headed for a wonderful weekend.