Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break

I am now done with finals and in the middle of my Spring Break. Yay! It is such a wonderful feeling knowing that that last test is over and you get to go home without any classes to worry about. It has been so nice to catch up with my friends and family while I'm at home. Also, the weather is so much nicer since the last time I left. Some exciting news I got is that one of my friends is going to go to my school next year. I'm so excited! Not only can I give her advice, but I can have her and some friends over for dinner, like some older girls did for me earlier this year. Like at Christmas vacation, I am once again enjoying being able to completely relax. The dorms are great, but there is not much time to yourself. Also, it has been wonderful to catch up on laundry (especially since the machine is right down the hall, not down two flights of stairs). But, despite this advantage, I am still looking forward to Spring Quarter, my new classes, and seeing my friends again.