Friday, November 20, 2009

Almost There, Almost There

Well, tonight I am blogging because I need a serious study break. I have been working so hard for my finals (which are tomorrow and monday) all day today. I can't believe that the term is over. It all flew by so quickly! I'm looking forward to the 6 week break where I will be able to concentrate on swimming and having fun! No school work, no library job--the thought of that is heavenly! However, I'm close, but not that close. I still have 2 finals blocking my path toward my personal "nirvana". Last week I was sick, and I did not do so well on my two tests in art history and calculus. This weekend will give me a chance to redeem my grades for those classes. The pressure is most definitely on! It's hard to concentrate even though everyone else has finals, too. I keep thinking about winter break and how I'm so close to the finish line, yet I'm still so far. Wish me luck on my tests, and I'll see you in 2010 when school resumes for winter term!