Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ok, NOW I'm Freaking Out...

I just finished another art history and calculus exam and neither went very well. Why are we taking these tests when finals are next week? It just seems so silly to me. School is really stressful at this moment. I mean, I have finals in a week, I have a research paper to write, and I have to get sleep. Apparently it's not healthy to not sleep... Too bad, because I feel there just aren't enough hours in the day to get all my work done. That may be why I am getting sick. Oh yes, I may be coming down with either the H1N1 or a cold. Only time will tell. I hope it's just the latter. Sorry for being so pessimistic. I am only thinking of school right now, though. I mean, I only have 3 more days of class left before I take my finals, and I am feeling unprepared. I think all the other freshmen here feel the same way. School has been so great so far--WHY IS IT SO STRESSFUL NOW? I guess that is why I chose this school--because of its rigorous academic pace. I underestimated how crazy the end of the term was going to be. Now I know for next term...