Monday, November 16, 2009

The Test Against Time

Thanksgiving is next week and I cannot wait! All I can think about is the food that I am going to eat and how good it is going to taste! But, I do know that staying focused on school has to continue to be my primary goal until break time happens. I took a math test today and felt that I did pretty well. I knew pretty much all of the material allowing me to answer all parts of every question with plenty of confidence. After the test, I was thinking about how college has made me a better student in math and as a whole with all my other subjects. I feel it is because I am using the way I study for math with all of my other classes. getting honor roll is one of my goals for this quarter.

On the social side, I went to the Men's first regular season basketball game tonight and had lots of fun. They almost lost which was a shock to alot of people watching, but they pulled it out in the end. I think that our basketball team needs to have a discussion with our football team and decide to try and go undefeated like our football team has done so far this year. I believe that will boost our university's reputation as being one of the top athletic college organizations in the nation. I am thinking that over the next ten years our school will transform into a athletic nation and be known for recognizing great sports teams. But all in all, I am fine with the university staying the way it is today. I guess you could call it the test against time.