Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time Is Ticking

Thanksgiving is this Thursday and I could not be any happier to go home and see all of my family and friends. UC has been good to me, but I think it is time to reconnect with the city that I know best in Gahanna, Ohio. Finals are approaching rather quickly and actually I am looking forward to getting them done. It might mean that I have to do some extra studying over Thanksgiving, but it all pays off in the end when you get the grades that you deserved for all your hard work. I believe that my English final will be my easiest because of how well I am doing in that class. Don't get me wrong, I am doing well in all my classes its just English stands out the most.

The food down here has not been the best, but it has got the job done so far. The thing I am looking forward to most when I get home is A change in what I eat. Thanksgiving dinner will be a blast I already know, but I am also looking forward to eating some quality fast food. On the brighter side, the University food services do a nice job in the hospitality part of their business. That leads to one aspect in which I like most about UC and that is the spirit of the people. Every worker seems to enjoy what they do making my experience even better then I thought.
This school year has gone by so fast and time is ticking until the end of the quarter, which is not too far away. Can't wait for Winter break!