Monday, November 2, 2009

Case Of The Cats

It is already November and I feel that I have done a lot in the past month in a half that I have been here. The schoolwork is starting to get a little bit harder, but i think that if I keep a positive mindset and fight through all of the work, I will be OK. The Basketball season is about to start and I am excited for the games to get going. The first Boys game is approaching rather quickly and I am thinking about getting my tickets here sometime this week. The air is starting to turn a little bit colder which is not a good thing for me, but that's what you get in Ohio. Luckily, I am in the southern part of the state so it will not be as cold as Columbus.

As the winter quarter comes to a close here in about the next month, I am already thinking about where i may want to live next year. The dorm halls that are right next to the one that I am living in right now are really nice. I am going to greatly consider staying in one of those next year. One negative to this decision is the expensive price that has to be payed. Also, I may consider living in a off campus house. I have seen some pretty good deals that I may be interested in. Overall, I am not going to stress out on housing because my education is more important right now. I plan to continue supporting the Bearcats, and develop a good case of the cats myself.