Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Should Have Said No

Is it May 15th yet?  It certainly feels like it should be. This week has been full of school work, meetings and tutoring. I think the the most beneficial skill I could learn in college is how to say no. I have not been in college long enough, however because I could not say no to anything this week. I went in early to tutor someone in economics, attempted to help someone in Spanish and even tried to help my friend in physics. Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE physics and that it was the worst class I took prior to college Spanish. Those two are tied for my least favorite classes ever. I also told agreed to make a Black History Month pamphlet for the club I am president of. If Stress Management can work for me, it can work for anyone. I guess without the stress though life would be boring. That would not be good because everyday is an adventure!