Monday, October 26, 2009

BCS Bearcats

The fact that there was no homecoming dance for the weekend was interesting, but besides that this past homecoming weekend was a big success! I had lots of fun and the Bearcats won the football game. Our national championship hopes are looking better and better. If they keep playing the way that they have been then i think they will atleast make it to a BCS Bowl. The University is filled with plenty of excitement and anticipation as the regular season continues to get closer to the end. I really do hope that all ends well with the football team because I do beliveve that it can only boost the continuously building reputation of the University and that will have a positive effect on the school as a whole.

My school work continues to get better as the weeks progress. I feel that i am becoming a better student. I have to give credit to my parents because all of the advice that they have given me, I have been using in the past couple weeks. My test scores have improved significantly and i think that is because i have been stidying more now than any other time in my life. Math is starting to come very easy to me which has boosted my confidence in become a stronger student overall. It is almost November and it feels like school just started weeks ago. The quarter is going by quick as the half way point has already past. I cant wait for the weekend though, because i get to cheer on Michigan and of course the BCS Bearcats!