Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Because Of The Bearcats

It has officially been over a month since I've moved in and time is flying by. I did pretty good on my first math test and feel that i am starting to become a better student mathematically with all of the help that i am getting from my support system. Also, all of my other classes are going great and i think i might end up with all A's hopefully. The library has realistically been one of my best friends and it has payed off in every academic way possible. The only thing i don't like about the Library here is that they charge you to print. In high school i used to print away, but with this some responsibility has been developed in my system so i cant complain too much.

On a social positive side, our football team is ranked 5th in the nation and everybody agrees that we have a good chance of making the national championship if we go undefeated. This weekend is the homecoming game against Louisville and i feel that we will win because they are not that good, but who knows, any given day anything can happen in the game of football. I will be there cheering on the Bearcats regardless of the outcome. It's the least i can do for what this school has given me so far in my college career, and that's plenty of good memories to harp on for life. My college life seems pretty complete. I have to say it's all because of the Bearcats.