Monday, October 12, 2009

Settling In Safely And Soundly

I have been living at The University of Cincinnati for about three weeks now and it continues to get better and better. I lately have been thinking about joining a fraternity, but i am not sure if that is the right choice for me. rush week was this past week and that it when all of the fraternities host activities to get freshman to join and hopefully persuade them to become a memeber of their home. I know that fatrnites can benefit people when it comes to jobs but i do not want this commitment to effect my school work in any way possible. I think that a very safe decision needs to be made if i do pick a frat to join, but i feel that all of the fraternities here have good intentions for their fellow members.

My school work has been really good. i believe that is because of the massive amount of time i have to study and do homework everyday due to the way my schedule has been made for this first quarter. my first collegiant test is this coming Wednesday, and i feel that i will be in perfect condition to succeed. My free time has also allowed me to make more friends each day and I think that has carved out opportunity for me to network. i have always been a sociable person but this university has allowed me to really branch out and meet a lot of diverse people that have enlivened my spirit. I am settling in safely and soundly.