Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Vacation

I officially love Christmas vacation. A lot of my friends are saying they are already ready to go back to school, but I have to disagree. How could I be ready to leave my leisurely schedule, home cooked food, and friends I haven't seen in months? Right now I am actually visiting my friend's apartment in Davis (she goes to school here). She lives in an apartment, which makes me so excited for next year. I can't wait until I move out of the dorms. Don't get me wrong, it is a wonderful experience, and I am so glad that I live there. But one year is long enough. I think it will be so much fun to be able to live with my friends, cook my own meals, and have my own room (or at least be able to pick my room mate!). So this trip is getting me very excited. Once I get back, I will return to waking up at 10:00, reading and watching movies all afternoon, and spending time with friends in the meantime. What a wonderful break!