Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Finals Week

This last weekend and continuing to this week has been by far the most stressful time since I've been at school. Preparing for finals is so difficult just because you dont know exactly what is going to be on your tests. I hung out with my friends last Thursdasy night but stayed in the rest of the weekend which was a great decision. My roommate went out a couple nights this weekend and still hasn't really studied at all and now she is freaking out because she doesn't have time to review all the material that she needs. I took my French final yesterday and in the middle of it, started tearing up. I studied for probably 12 hours this weekend for it and it was so difficult. Then of course when I got out I called my mom and cried. (That's just me, I'm kind of a baby like that :) I had my English final this morning which was two papers and a presentation and I think my papers are great but my presentation was a little shorter than she wanted. I have math tomorrow which is probably going to be the hardest of them all and I'm going to study with my friend all tonight starting probably at three. The only one after that is Psychology which is on Friday and even though I got a D on that one test, I think I can pull through on the final. Then i get to go home for a month!! My best advice for finals week is to not go out the weekend before, drink a Red Bull if you need to and just study as long as you can.