Monday, December 24, 2007

Two Weeks Down

I was unpleasanlty surprised the other day when I realized that I am halfway done with my vacation. Needless to say, I was a little upset. Its not like I am dreading going back to college, I just love being home. However, I have partly reconciled myself by saying that I still have two weeks, but its not enough. For the past two weeks, I have had little urge to go back to my life at college. I know that if I leave reluctantly, things will not be that great once I get back. Don't get me wrong. When I was at college, I loved it. Now that I am back though, I am having a hard time missing it. However, the other day I was looking through old pictures and I found some of my friends and I making a gingerbread house in the dorm. Seeing my friends and remembering that night, I started to actually miss it. That was the first time that I thought: "Okay, I guess it might be nice to get back". I mean, I'm not going to make a countdown or anything, but when the time comes to go back, there is a good chance I will be ready. Until then though, I am all too happy to waste my days on reading, baking, and hanging out with friends.