Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

Isn't it weird how you spend an entire year looking forward to Christmas (or at least I do!) and it only takes 24 hours to pass by? It's kind of weird. This year, mine was spread out for two days, though it still passed suprisingly fast. The good thing is that now that the holiday is over, I have nothing to do but relax. I love Christmas shopping, but it is also a nice change to see my online banking account stay stable instead of taking plunge after plunge. And instead of wrapping gift after gift, I can put away the ones I recieved this year. I also find it hard to believe that it is almost time to go back to school. I will probably say this next week as well, considering I still have over a week before I go home, but this month went by so fast. It is hard to imagine getting back into my college routine. I have a feeling it is going to be harder than anticipated! But I am looking forward to seeing my college friends again. It is odd going from living down the hall from someone and seeing them at least once a day to not seeing them in three weeks. But that gives me something to look forward to as I face leaving good food and my own room in a mere 9 days!