Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Finals Week

Well, here I am in the middle of finals. Somehow, it feels as if I am as prepared as I will ever be, yet not nearly prepared enough. My desk looks like a bomb went off inside it; there are dirty dishes, old math tests, dozens of sticky notes, and a half-empty milanos bag, My head is starting to feel as if it is in the same sense of disarray as my desk. I have already completed two written finals and one oral exam, and I have two left. My first final, a Politcal Science course, wasn't too bad. I took the class over the internet, so my professor organized the exam so that all of the questions were from material presented online. My Spainsh exam, which I took this morning, could have gone better, but since I am horrible at Spanish, I will be pleased with a B. And my oral exam in Spanish was what I expect all oral exams to be: terrifying. What makes it even harder to concentrate is that all around me people are packing up to go home (my roommate included). This, needless to say, is slightly depresseing. Because I have late finals, I can't go home until the very end of the week. My mantra has become "four more days" then "three more days" and now "two more days". I'm so close! Let's just say that I wasn't a fan of high school finals, but I would trade them any day for these.