Friday, November 30, 2007

Finals

So I can officially say that I am done with classes for a month. Three finals and I am home free. I will be honest and say it is a wonderful feeling to know that I will never have to take a speech class again. However, it is sad to think that the people that I met in my classes will not be in my courses next quarter. Its strange how much of a routine my classes have become. Almost a way to get closer to the people around me. Nevertheless, there are a few classes that I will not be missing. This last week has been extremely stressful for me, as I had a group project in my speech class that I presented today. Unfortunately, I discovered that group projects aren't much better in college than they are in high school. A few people will continue to do the majority of the work. Sadly, one of those people is me. No matter how much I may hate how little my group members do, I will always strive for that A, even if that means I do more than my share of the work. But all that frustration and stress is behind me. Why? Simply because I am done with the class, except for a multiple choice test that is sayed to be moderately easy. After that final, I will be headed home for a whole month. I have never had that much time off for Christmas, and intend to enjoy it to the fullest. That includes sleeping late, reading countless romantic novels, and eating a ridiculous amount of sweets. For once I won't be counting down the days until I have to go back to the dorms. I will truly be able to relax with my friends and family. I shouldn't get too far ahead of myself though. I still have those three finals to think of...