Sunday, November 11, 2007

Stress Stress Stress

Well my math test went just as I suspected, I got a big 52 out of 100; not so pleased. But I do get to retake it in a few weeks so hopefully it will go better then. School has been pretty stressful this past week, I had a couple tests and a paper due. Things are kinda coming to an end though, I have a week until I go home for Thanksgiving and then once I get back I have two weeks then finals already! I'm scared to death about finals. I have three papers due in English, my Math test will be really hard, French will be rough and Psychology isn't going to be easy either. I enrolled into my classes for next semester though, I can't wait to start fresh again. That's a stressful thing to do though, picking out classes. It's hard because there's a lot to choose from and especially if you don't know what your major is, it can get complicated. Things around campus have been exciting though because our football team is ranked in the top 5 and our basketball team is also undefeated so far. Buying tickets to sporting events is definitely something I would encourage people to do. Even if you're going to a smaller school, it'd still be fun to get involved and have a lot of school spirit because that's all people talk about sometimes. I don't have much going on this next week, academic-wise so hopefully it'll be a little less stressful!