Monday, November 19, 2007

Difficult Week

This last week was really hard. One of my friends has cancer and isn't doing well. He's going through chemo right now but keeps getting infections and a really high fever. His girlfriend is one of my best friends and it's so hard for me to see her be away from him during this time because they go to schools in different states. She has been having such a difficult time with it and I just wish there was something I could do. Along with that, there were some issues with my family that took place and as close as I am to my family, it was horrible not to be home during those times. These issues have gotten a little better, but still I cannot wait to go home and be with everyone. Chelsie left yesterday, and called me today saying she was bored already because not many people were home yet but I still wish I could've gone with her because I am only going to be home for about five days. I've been talking to my parents everyday, sometimes a couple times a day which has been helping, but there has definitely been a feeling of helplessness over the last week. I also got a D on a Psychology test which didn't help anything either. Overall, I'm doing fairly well in school but these few tests that have gone poorly have been hard for me to cope with. Hopefully Thanksgiving break will be really fun and relaxing!