Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Getting Ready

I am starting to get very ready for the holidays. Not just because I am craving mash potatoes and pumpkin pie (which I am), but also because I am craving time at home. I have only gone home once, and have seen my parents twice since I moved in, but they were for such short periods that I wouldn't call them restful. When I went home I felt as if I had to see as many people, and go to as many of my favorite places, as possible. I can't wait to be home long enough to actually relax. The time my parents came up here was much of the same thing. It was last weekend for Parent's Weekend, so I wanted to show them around and introduce them to people. Because of that I didn't have much down time with them. I have 4 weeks off for Christmas Break, and I am so excited for that. I am excited for the little things, like sitting on a couch (something I didn't even realize I would miss), talking with my friends for hours, and playing a few, very competitive, games of rummy with my dad. And plus, by that time my first quarter, and first finals, will be over. That is something to look forward to!