Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween Week

This last week at school was crazy. I never knew Halloween could be such a big deal. There was an infinite number of parties the weekend before and Wednesday night was crazy busy everywhere we went. One of my friends had a party on Saturday which was a blast and Wednesday we just went to a club and got all dressed up. On Saturday I was the tin man from the Wizard of Oz and Wednesday I was a cowgirl. Other than that the week was pretty low key except I think I may have failed my first test on Friday. Not a good feeling! It was my math test and I thought I had the material down but the test was nothing like what we did in our review so I'm kinda bummed about that.
Only two weeks until I go home! I'm really excited to see all my high school friends and family, and it was so nice last time to sleep in my own bed. We started a new tradition on Sundays, me and 3 of my friends are having movie day. Every sunday we're going to go to the theater or if there's nothing good out, we're going to rent one. It's kind of nice to have something planned on weekends because I think I've said before, but weekend days can get kind of long. Well I'll see how I did on my test on Wednesday, so cross your fingers!