Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Registration

The time has come again; today is my day to resgister for my winter classes. And as much as it is exciting, it is also pretty stressfull. As far back as last week I started playing around with different classes, seeing what I needed and what would fit with what. I also made several rules. I was not taking a class on friday and I was not having a morning class every morning. Naturally, this restricted my schedule slightly. Finally though, I found the perfect schedule. No morning classes, good teachers, and perfect times. The problem was that I then had to wait my turn to register. And as I was waiting, I was able to watch all of these perfect classes fill up. That is when I started to get stressed. So last night, the night before I registered, I came up with an entirely new schedule, one that was slightly less perfect but entirely more practicle. I am now planning on taking a world history class, Spanish 2, oceanography, and a class on the economy of the middle east, which should be interesting. So keep your fingers crossed and pray that my second schedule does not fill up before 3:00 today!