Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break was such a great time. It was so nice to get back and see my family and friends. One of my friends had a party one of the first nights back and there were probably 30 or 40 people there and it was a blast to hang out with everyone again. It was SO nice not to have to wear shoes in the shower, have a dry towel everyday, and eat homemade food. My dad is getting married, which I am really excited about so we spent time with his fiancee and her kids as well. Thanksgiving day is always fun. We go to my dad's side for an early dinner and then later to my mom's side just to hang out. I was excited to get back to school but at the same time I know finals are coming up in two weeks and I am NOT looking forward to them. I have three finals and two papers due that week, but after that I'm home for just over a month. I got back last night and found out today that I got an A on my math test which was something nice to come back to! This week will consist of tons of studying for my finals and hopefully a fun weekend!