Friday, December 28, 2007

One Week Left

This holiday has been everything that I wanted it to be: a time to rest, spend time with my family, and catch up with my friends. Which means its going to be that much harder to go back in a week. During my first quarter of college, I didn't think much of life after Christmas break. If I could just make it that far, I would be alright. The month that I had off seemed like it would go by forever. However, with only seven days left of vacation, I have come to the realization that it will not. Suprisingly though, I am not really dreading going back. I am actually excited to see my friends and to get into the rythm of school again. One of the only things that I really don't miss is the food, and even that isn't too bad. Don't get me wrong though. I am ready to soak up this week and fully enjoy it. One of my goals for this break was to get better at ping-pong. There is a ping-pong table in my dorm and I decided that it was time that I was able to play without totally humiliating myself. I am proud to say that I have gotten significantly better and might even consider playing while other people are actually in the room and can witness my mistakes. So, in the end, when it comes time to go back, I guess it won't be that horrible.