Wednesday, May 14, 2008

End of Freshmen Year

The time has already come, to go home. Like I said before, I can't believe it's already that time of year. I was talking to a friend of mine who is a junior I told him how fast this year went by and he said it only seems to go by faster every year. Overall I had an awesome year. I met a lot of great people, had good professors and enjoyed a lot of my classes. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I honestly think I'll miss dorm life too; just being able to walk down the hall and being able to see 20 people you know. Also not having to clean your own bathroom, cooking your own food etc. I'm very excited to get an apartment next year but it's definitely going to be a huge change. This week has been so crazy with finals, compared to last semester. I'm not sure why but I feel way more overwhelmed now. I probably won't sleep for the next two nights because I still have 3 finals and a revision paper due before I leave on Friday and I haven't STARTED packing. Thinking about leaving here is really a bittersweet thought. I obviously can't wait to go home and see my family and be free for the summer, but it's going to be really hard to leave my friends and my life here. I don't think there's anything I would change about the last nine months; I've learned so much.