Friday, May 30, 2008

Next Fall

As the school year is winding down, I am already getting excited for next year. Don't get me wrong; I can't wait for summer. Three months of relaxing with my family and friends sounds glorious. But its such a different feeling than previous times. Before, I would only let myself think of the summer, dreading the time when school would start up again. Now though, I look forward to it. For one thing, I will be living in an apartment with three great friends. Also though, there are a number of things that I want to get involved in, like choir and my church's college leadership team. Its a great feeling that when summer is over, I have an awesome year to look forward to. No longer will I be focusing on finding my place at college, but I will be able to get further involved in the areas that I have an interest in. Until then though, I will thoroughly enjoy my summer.