Sunday, May 4, 2008

Michael Bublé

So, this weekend was wonderful. My birthday is in about a month, so for an early birthday present my mom and aunt took my sister and I to see a Michael Bublé concert. It was absolutely wonderful. The Friday before, my sister and I decided to go up early and spend the night with a good friend of ours that lives about two hours from the concert. It was nice to see her and just get to talk. Its weird how each school is so different, and even though we are both at college, we are having such different experiences. She is living in an apartment pretty close to campus with a friend. The first time I saw it I was surprised out how small it was, but after searching for a house/condo for a few months I have come to appreciate it. I just hope that our apartment next year will be that roomy. Anyway, back to the concert. Saturday afternoon we headed to the the city where the concert was. We met up with our aunt and mom and got to spend the afternoon with them. It made me realize that, although it will be sad leaving my friends and this great town for the summer, I am definitely getting ready. It will be nice to have quality time with my family and high school friends. So, to wrap it up, the concert was great. It was everything I was expecting and more. Lets just say, I will definitely be listening to his CD nonstop for the next few weeks. :)