Friday, May 23, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend my friend is coming down to visit. I am sooo excited! I can't wait to show her around and have her finally see what I have been doing this last year. I have made numerous plans for the days she is here, including watching a movie in the drive-in theater, going to the beach, and getting dessert at the most ideal little coffee shop. Realistically, we won't end up doing half the stuff I have thought of, but thats fine. The best part will just be getting to catch up and talk. Plus, its perfect timing for her visit. My roommate is going to be gone this weekend, so she doesn't have to sleep on the floor. Over the last month, my roommate has been in total moving-out mode. She isn't exactly the biggest fan of our college and is transferring next year. So, she has been slowly emptying her room every time she goes home, which is quite frequently. Only the bare essentials are left on her side of the room, even though there are still three weeks of school left. It works for me though. It will be nice to have my room all to my self for when my friend comes.