Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last weekend was my old high school's graduation, which was pretty weird. Even though I wasn't there because I am still in school, I saw pictures and heard about it from friends. It is weird because it doesn't feel like it has been an entire year since I graduated. That was such a fun, but excrutiating, time. I had no idea what my next year was going to be like, and here I am, almost entirely through it. Like I said, weird.
The pace of school is starting to pick up again. This time it is much more bearable, considering my motivation is three months off. This weekend I have a lab report and a formal "logical" essay to write, not to mention reading "The Prince" by tomorrow at 9. Even though vacation is only 2 1/2 weeks away, it still seems like I will never be done. My friend visited me this weekend and it was like a teaser of what summer is going to be like. I love my friends here so much, but I also miss the ones I see at home. So now I really can't wait!
So wish me luck with finishing up my schoolwork and staying focused (as well as staying patient)!