Sunday, October 7, 2007

8th week of school

This week was kind of slow school wise; I didn't have any tests, papers, major homework assignments or anything which was nice because I ended up getting really sick in the middle of the week. This was my second time being sick and having to miss class. I've learned that it's very helpful to email your teachers as soon as possible if you know you're going to miss class, at least my teachers appreciate it because then they know you're not just ditching. Missing Wednesday wasn't that big of a deal though, like I said because I didn't even have any homework assignments due that day. It becomes more challenging when you have to miss a test or a due date for something important because some professors won't let you retake the test or turn in a late paper. So Wednesday for me consisted of laying in my bed watching movies and many episodes of Friends. I started feeling better on Thursday which was nice because I had a very busy weekend. Saturday, our football team played one of our biggest rivals and my dad came in town and took Chelsie and I to the game, which was a blast. It was a great game and we ended up winning which made it ten times better. My friend Jackie's brother came in town Saturday so I hung out with them Saturday night. Today I've been studying most of the day. I have three tests and a paper due before I go back home Wednesday night, which isn't as bad as a lot of people. Most people have big mid-terms that count for a great percentage of their overall grade where mine are just normal tests. But still it's going to be an incredibly busy few days. Along with that I need to do my laundry before I leave. I'm trying to teach my roommate that if you clean your clothes, they won't smell and therefore make our room smell...we'll see how that works! I know I've been saying this for a while, but I can't wait to get home. I have a feeling these next three days will go by slow because that's all I can think about, just being in my own house with my own room and car will be so nice. Hopefully the seven hour drive will go by fast!